Monday 8 August 2016

BOB NEILL MP SUPPORTS TAXIS

MY LOCAL TORY MP

Bob Neill is the Conservative MP for Bromley & Chislehurst.
As a constituent of Chislehurst, I have written to Bob on two occasions - both times receiving a prompt response.
Neill is a hands-on MP who is available all year round, not only during election time.
It is my belief that Bob Neill is good for Bromley & Chislehurst and the Taxi trade.

In March I emailed a letter of concern about my trade and the state of affairs Transport for London has put us in.
You can see the template of my email, if you click here.
Bob Neill MP's reply is below.


Last month I emailed Bob again, about an 'All Party Parliamentary Group', set up in Parliament, for Taxis.
You can see the template of my email, if you click here.
He replied within a week, below.

I am not a member of any political Party.
I share no allegiance or political preference.
And I refuse to show loyalty to any political group - I leave that form of tribalism to career MPs.
I vote on issues.
My respect is reserved for individual people.
I do not care whether you are working, middle or upper class - they are mere labels.
I believe Tony Blair to be the worst Prime Minister in living memory - uncious, deceitful and worst of all unaccountable.
I consider the abusive Bullingdon duo of Cameron and Osborne as the worst kind of uncaring and out of touch chancers the Tory Party ever produced.
Why they chose Cameron over David Davis, is beyond me.
Bob Neill - London Pride

I thank Bob Neill for his work ethic and genuine concern.
And I do hope that other proactive Taxi Drivers received a similar response from their MPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment